Our office will set up a payment plan for you if you have a balance over $100.
Call (828) 210-9300 and select option 5, to reach our Billing Department.
In addition, the following resources may be helpful for financing your medical care.
Whether it’s a routine checkup or emergency surgery, you shouldn’t have to worry about how to get the best medical care. That’s why we’re pleased to accept the CareCredit healthcare credit card. CareCredit lets you say “yes” to recommend treatment and pay for it in convenient monthly payments that fit your budget.
CareCredit is the healthcare credit card designed exclusively for healthcare services with special financing options.* With CareCredit, you can use your card for all of your follow-up care as well as annual checkups.
*Subject to credit approval. Minimum monthly payments required. Ask us for details.
Help with Affording Prescriptions
- Prescription Assistance Program List
- Patient Assistance Network Foundation Application
- Needy Meds Drug Discount Card (Prescription Assistance)
- Rx Assist (Prescription Assistance)
- Botox Patient Assistance
- Xeomin Patient Assistance
- Ocrevus Patient Assistance
- Tysabri Patient Assistance
Help with Affording Medical Care/Treatment
- NORD Rare Disease Database
- NORD Patient Assistance Programs for Rare Disease
- NORD Insurance Education Series
- HEALfundr Brochure (fundraising platform)
- Government Assistance: Medicaid and CHIP